Achieve greater insight into natural behavioural style
Extended DISC® Personal Analysis is a popular behavioural analysis tool whose success is based on its strong ability to provide information to make better decisions. It is designed to provide information that makes an impact, is actionable and has a positive impact on performance. This makes it an excellent tool for recruitment, career progression and development.
Extended DISC® an easily administered online tool which takes just 15 minutes to complete. We provide a full debriefing of each report with you, allowing you to make informed decisions on your candidates and employees. The team at Your HRmanager are fully accredited in the use of the Extended DISC® suite of tools.
Each analysis provides you with:
- A description of the person as they might be seen by others including their key attributes, motivators, ideal manager, communication and decision making style
- A summary of their motivators, strengths, development areas and areas they would prefer to avoid or delay
- A graphical description of the person's natural behavioural characteristics
- A "behaviour map" (Extended DISC Diamond) of the person's natural behavioural style and their flexibility zones to illustrate where the candidate can most easily modify their behaviour
- Interview questions relating specifically to the person's behavioural style
It also provides the option to focus in greater detail on a person's natural behavioural characteristics in management, leadership, customer service, sales, IT, project, administration and team roles.
Costs: engaging Your HRmanager for Extended DISC personal analysis includes a report for each individual plus a full debriefing of each report with you, allowing you to make informed decisions on your candidates and employees. Tailored packages start from $360 + GST.
Contact us now for a tailored quotation to meet your needs.